This is an episode of The Mario Show.
|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Air date||February 23, 2013|
Cooking with Chef Mario... again
- The three teams were Team Mario, Team Sonic, and Team Donkey Kong.
- This marks the first appearance of Sonic.
- This also marks the first appearance of Funky Kong, Tiny Kong, Dixie Kong, and Baby Donkey Kong.
- Donkey Kong's team was him, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Tiny Kong, and Baby Donkey Kong
- Sonic was in a team with Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Blaze, and Shadow.
- Mario's team had Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, and Daisy.
- Gold medals are worth 3 points, silver are worth 2, and bronze are worth one.
Mario: Hi, Sonic.
Sonic: Hey, Mario. I have a great idea!
Sonic: Let's go to Los Angeles and hold the Video Game Olympics.
Mario: Let's get our teams together!
Sonic: I've already got mine. We have Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Blaze, and Shadow.
Tails: Hi, Mario! I'm a big fan!
Sonic: Me too! Hi-five!
(Sonic hi-fives Mario)
Mario: (calls Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, and Daisy) My team will be showing up shortly.
(Luigi arrives, followed by the other four aforementioned characters.)
Luigi: I'm ready to Olympic this up!
Yoshi: Can I do the 100-meter sprint?
(Donkey Kong's team shows up)
Mario: Sure, Yoshi. Hi Donkey Kong.
Donkey Kong: By the time this is over, I'll be Donkey King.
Sonic: Not if Mario and I have something to say about that.
Mario: Yeah! Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
Donkey Kong: Too late. There are 10 of them.
Sonic: Why would you have chickens?
Donkey Kong: To wait for them to grow, and eat them for dinner.
Sonic: Alright then.
Shadow: ON WITH THE SHOW!