The Mets had the worst season ever, losing 120 games! HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was their first season. (Yeah it is, Owen.)
The Mets finally won a World Series against the Baltimore Orioles in 1969. They were known as the Miracle Mets. More like the Mirastupid Mets. Serious, huh? I lied.
What METS STANDS FOREdit
Mark Eats Two Squids
Their plan to win somethingEdit
- Show up to every game.
- Throw all the balls out of the stadium.
- Trade everyone good away (so, no trading)
- Buy worthless stuff to keep the payroll healthy.
- Forfeit the game in the top of the first inning to automatically lose.
- Go across the globe and just sign some random guy on the street.
- Slap a glove on some random Australian boy