Mario Mario Mario Jr. is the most popular video game character of ALL TIME. He first appeared as mario in the Donkey Kong series. He has appeared in over 9000 games, from Mario Kart Wii to Super Mario World.
His twin brother is Luigi, who has saves more lives than mario.
- Killed at least 10 princesness (Peach, Daisy, Paulina, and the Spirixie Princesses)
- Introduced many sports to the Mushroom Kingdom, such as basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, dodgeball, kart racing, and hockey
- Archrival of Bowser, who he beats 0.00% of the time
- Somehow manages to snore while reciting the Song of All the Pasta, extremely slowly, and only getting four of the lyrics: spaghetti, ravioli, and mama mia.
- Has a crazy amount of power-ups all over the Mushroom Kingdom, which he uses to gain superpowers. Who knew a flower would let you shoot infinite projectiles out of your hand? ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL?
Mario's impostors, replacements, and alter egosEdit
Mario has many impostors and alter egos. Here is a full list.
- Coffee Shop Mario