1 is a number. Everyone should know it. 2 is 1's overrated, goody two shoes brother, like Roger Doofenshmirtz. 1 hates the fact that no one EVER usually is born with one eye, one arm, one leg, one ear, one foot, one hand etc and no one talks about couples who are one person and everyone likes snack cakes that come in pairs, and sandwiches always have two pieces of bread and even the words too and to are inspired by his brother. He ESPECIALLY hates the song One by Harry Nilsson.
Heinz vs. RogerEdit
1 hates 2 so much, he wrote a song about it, just like Heinz wrote a song about his sibling rivalry with Roger. Here it is.
I just hate having one eye,
One ear, one nostril, one arm.
I have only one leg, connected to my one foot.
I'm just half a body alone.
I am so jealous of my brother, Number 2.
He's got a full body, yes he do!
So now I'm going to do what Doof failed to do!
I'm gonna smother him with a ton... of.... Pigeon.. Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ooo-ooo-oooo!
More uses of the numberEdit
Heck, it's impossible to list all the uses of the number, but here are some examples.
- Unit fractions
- Unit price
- Place value, such as one million or one hundred thousand
- Russian uses
- Cool (and nerdy) awesome stuffs like this awesome equation: 111,111,111 X 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- To make the numbers 10, 11, 100, 101, and more.
- Rolling your head across the keyboard
- Something about cheese
- Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Its sister... or brother article, coming soon. Roger Doofenshmirtz. I don't know how they're related but whatever.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Pi Square roots Geometry Circle Square Line Polygon Quadrilateral Parallellogram Rhombus Trapezoid Pentagon Regular polygon Addition Subtraction Multiplication and division Ancient ways of doing math Bases