Questions come up very often in everyday life. They are a necessary part of our culture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Edit
- How are you?
- What's up?
- How many pickles shall I rapidly consume?
- Doctor Who?
- Who could that be at this hour?
- Is it just me, or is there a chihuahua eating my sneakers?
- What are you talking about?
- Are you cracking an egg?
- Do you like breakfast?
- Do llamas like lemons?
- Are you a banana?
- How much do you weigh?
Infrequently Stated Answers (ISA)Edit
- Figure it out for yourself.
- How should I know? (Technically a question, but it is asked as an answer to another question, so it still counts as an answer.)
- Maybe blue.
- I am currently undecided.
- I dunno.
- Because wnhe ouy bceome dsylxeci, yuo can hraldy raed antyhing. haha
- No. I am an alpaca
- Poop fart.
- No, because Google Translate froze.
- Yes, because Google froze your mouth.